The not-for-profit Cyber Studies Consortium is a professionally managed, collaborative association dedicated to pooling the resources and nurturing the strategic partnerships that can combat today's pervasive cyber threat.
If you're an…
- organization or company seeking cyber training solutions for your leadership and staff
- educational institution interested in adding new cybersecurity courses or to enhance your current curriculum
- individual looking to join an expanding online network of cyber and intelligence professionals and academic experts in the world of information security and cyber-intelligence
We invite you to apply for membership in the Cyber Studies Consortium. Contact us to learn more.
For a limited time, membership is free for Florida educational institutions, and includes:
- consultation, orientation and recurrent training
- fast-paced curriculum review
- opportunities for mentorships and internships
- free access to cyber threat news and updated articles and papers from our network of scholars and industry experts
Competitive Product Pricing
Pricing for members' individualized training and education is available with a complimentary consultation.
Qualified Florida-based educational institutions may also receive free coursework and curriculum enhancement as part of their membership.